Custom Search

Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Does Eczema Look Like

Natural Eczema Treatment




Eczema most commonly causes dry, reddened skin that itches and/or burns. The appearance of eczema varies from person to person and varies according to the specific type of eczema. Sometimes, eczema may lead to blisters and oozing lesions, but can also result in dry and scaly skin. Repeated scratching may lead to thickened, crusty skin which can be relived with natural eczema treatments.

While any area of the body can be affected by eczema, in children and adults, eczema typically occurs on the face, neck, and the insides of the elbows, knees, and ankles. These are the exact places that my eczema is located, except for my face and neck. My normal affected areas are on my ankles, inside knees and the inside of my elbows. I occasionally get eczema on my stomach which I think is caused by my belt buckle and sweating. Eczema typically occurs on the forehead, cheeks, forearms, legs, scalp, and neck on infants. My daughter, age 2, is also starting to show signs of eczema on her stomach and little on her back. I will do what I can to keep it under control with natural eczema treatments or try to cure it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment